1. Scratch.co.uk Welcome Bonus - 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £200. This bonus only applies for deposits of £10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your Scratch.co.uk account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
- Deposit £60 get £60 free, play with £120
- Deposit £90 get £90 free, play with £180
- Deposit £100 get £100 free, play with £200
The "Welcome bonus" terms & conditions:
- The "Welcome bonus" is limited to one bonus per household.
- The "Welcome bonus" may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The "Welcome bonus" must be wagered at Scratch.co.uk within three months of being credited to your account. Scratch.co.uk reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings.
Deposit £60 get £60 free, minimum wager is £2,100 to cash out Deposit £90 get £90 free, minimum wager is £3,150 to cash out Deposit £100 get £100 free, minimum wager is £3,500 to cash out
Our welcome bonus is automatic. However, there are various reasons for not receiving it and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic welcome bonus after making an approved deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the "online support" button), or by emailing just remember to state your username.
2. Free Games bonus:
- All free games credited to a player's account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused free spins will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Free games are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The free games bonus is calculated as the total value of all free games that have been credited to the player. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
- Any and all free games bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Players who initiate a deposit in order to receive free spins as part of a deposit offer, must wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the free spins earned from the deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the free spins.
3. All of Scratch.co.uk's bonuses and winnings may only be cashed out after you have made at least one approved deposit and you have wagered at least 35 times (unless stated otherwise) of each bonus received – for example you must wager £350 before cashing out if you have received a bonus of £10.
Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Wagering on different games will contribute differently towards your wagering requirements.
Winnings received through the use of the free bonus (no deposit) or free spins shall not exceed £100. Any winnings which shall be made with the free bonus or free spins which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be considered as nil, and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by the Player subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
Winnings received through the use of the free bonus (no deposit) or free spins are considered as bonus, and as such must be wagered 50 times before withdrawal may be made.
Bets placed on all versions of the following games will not count towards your wagering requirements: Video Poker, Roulette, Quick Play, Hi Lo Fever, Baccarat & 3 Card Poker. If the player placed bets on any of the games mentioned above before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £5.50 or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
4. Daily Promotions
All daily bonuses are subject to a £200 maximum unless otherwise stated.
Deposit Match Up:
- Unless stated otherwise, this bonus only applies the 1st deposit made by a player on a single day.
- Cash back bonuses are a percentage of house winning paid to a player.
- Cash back bonuses are only paid once a promotion has ended.
- Cash back bonuses that require a deposit, are paid up to the total of deposits made, and cannot exceed £200.
- Cash back bonuses that do not require a deposit, cannot exceed £200.
- If a bonus code is not entered during the required deposit transaction, the player will not be eligible for the bonus associated with that bonus code.
Tournament Terms & Conditions:
By entering a tournament, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions as well as our Bonus Policy.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- Tournaments are for Real Money depositors only, and will exclude players with limitations on their account.
- Tournament times are subject to GMT.
- General Terms & Conditions apply.
- Tournaments cannot be entered on the mobile platform, but playing through your mobile once you've registered in a tournament will help increase your ranking.
- All Actions Stand – You choose the action you want to perform within a game by clicking on the appropriate button. Once you have clicked the button, it is final.
- The number of players that can enter the tournament may be limited or not, depending on the tournament.
- Cancellation of a Tournament – we reserve the right to cancel a tournament at any time and without prior warning.
- Disconnection – If a player is disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply: If a player is disconnected during play, the game will not start on behalf of the player. If the player reconnects within the tournament time, they can continue playing in the tournament. If the player cannot reconnect, their Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
- Tournaments are over when the time limit expires, unless stated otherwise.
- Winning members will be sent a notification email within 24 hours of the event ending (but not at weekends). Tangible prizes will be awarded as per the promotions terms & conditions.
- This site reserves the right to:
- Disqualify any players who do not follow game rules, or who act inappropriately during a game.
- Alter the rules and make final decisions on all game related issues as they occur.
- All decisions are at the discretion of this site and are considered final.
- In the case of any disputes, all decisions are at the discretion of this site and are considered final.
- In the event that two players finish with the same score, the player that reached the score first will gain the higher rank. The player who reached the score second, will need to pass the first player score in order to be ranked higher.
- All tournament winnings may be subject to standard bonus wagering conditions.
- Tournament prizes may or may not be cash redeemable (to be decided per promotions terms & conditions).
- All prizes can be withdrawn once the wagering requirements have been met. If there are no wagering requirements on a prize, it can be withdrawn immediately, if no prior wagering requirements are outstanding.
- Tournament rankings can be calculated in one of two ways:
Tournaments based on bets = 1 leaderboard point = £1 wagered.
Tournaments based on wins = 1 leaderboard point = £1 won.
- A promotional email will be sent to eligible players, detailing which game(s) are available for a specific tournament.
Unless stated otherwise, all promotions run for 24hrs (7am -7am GMT).
5. Additional Bonuses are issued in good faith by Scratch.co.uk as an incentive for players, or as a token of appreciation for returning players who have continually shown their patronage. They are only intended for players who use the Scratch.co.uk website for fun or entertainment purposes and will be denied, declined, or retracted from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. Further requirements may be set, according to the type of bonuses.
6. No promotional or other type of bonus will be issued or allowed once money has been cashed out and is in the players pending account. This will remain until that cashout has been either approved or cancelled and the pending account has a zero balance. The aforementioned clause will also apply should there still be an available balance in the player's active Scratch.co.uk account.
Other requirements may be set, according to the type of bonuses. All bonuses and any money won from that bonus will be erased from the players account after 21 days of inactivity. This only applies to players with a remaining bonus balance.
Scratch.co.uk reserves the right to remove prize credits from the accounts, or deny a cashout request, of any players who fail to comply with any of the above conditions. In the event of a dispute, Scratch.co.uk's decision is final and not subject to appeal.